Thursday, April 23, 2009

DODO

I stumbled across this helpful little website; it tells you want you want to know. It tells you about parking, clubs, food...everything. It's from other travelers that have experienced the city first hand. Some are great reviews, other are just ridiculous--like the guy that suggests that we tear down the Colosseum and move on. Apparently there are a few castles in the Bonn area that are a "must see", and gardens also seem to be common theme. A boat trip down the Rhine River is something that is also highly recommended. There are few hotels that have been described as "sketch", but because I will be staying in a dorm--I won't have to deal with that. My professor says that Bonn is a very clean, respectable city with a small red light district. It will be interesting to see how close it is to our dorm. With my luck, I would be centrally located in the only neighborhood with criminals.

No comments:

Post a Comment