Thursday, April 9, 2009

Weather

Weather...it can make or break your vacation. I just stopped by my professor's office with the intentions of discussing my travel plans for our four day weekend. I have been throwing the idea of Interlaken around for some time now, and I wanted his professional opinion on my destination. He went on and on about how wonderful it is, how much I would personally enjoy it and how great it would be to see the Alps. After I was sold on the whole trip, he finished his story with, "but it was cloudy and rainy the whole time we were there, so we didn't get to do anything outdoors, but I hear it's great..." If it rains the whole time I'm there--I'm going to be ticked! My only weekend out of the six weeks to do whatever I want. It better not rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment