Monday, April 13, 2009

Photo Op

I would like to meet one person that goes to Europe to travel and doesn't bring a camera. I hear that when you go, you take thousands of pictures--literally thousands. I currently have a digital camera that I got when I graduated from High School. That camera is now 4 yrs old and has the quality to prove it. I've started noticing an orange glow around people's faces, random spots in the sky and the color quality is pathetic. When I go on my trip, I want GREAT pictures. I wanted a SLR for the longest time, but 800 bucks and a bulky frame have put that idea on the back burner. I've been researching, and I have decided on another Canon--the Powershot. It is small, about 200 bucks, creative features and has a great reputation in the professional community. My birthday is right before I go on my trip, so my parents said they'll hook me up. Thanks mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment